Shipbuilding and repair services
No matter where in the world your facilities are located, TECHNIJA is ready to boost your company’s capabilities. Our trained and experienced specialists will get the job done in a timely and qualitative manner.
TECHNIJA – many completed projects in Lithuania and abroad
Main provided services are:
- Abrasive blasting – also known as sandblasting. Steel cleaning according to ISO 8501-1; ISO 8501-2; ISO 8503;
- UHP Water jet cleaning. According ISO 8501-4;
- Mechanical surface preparation – grinding, sanding according to ISO 8501-3;
- Coating application – painting according to ISO 12944 and Norsok M-501 requirements. Coating application by brush, roller, 1K airless, 2k Airless (INERTA), antiskid coatings application on decks;
- Thermal spray – zinc, zinc-aluminum or other metals application by flame or electric arc spray. ISO 2063;
- Welding services – we provide welding services, steel construction assembly and pipe fitting. Welding according processes 111; 141; 131; 135;
- Quality control and Quality assurance – FROSIO Level 3 inspector on board. Full quality control services including ASTM D4752; ISO 4626; ISO 8501-1; ISO 8502; ISO 8501-3; ISO 8502-3; ISO 8502-6 and 9; ISO 8503; ISO 8504-2; Norsok m-501; ISO 12944 and other. Fully equipped with newest measurement instruments and gauges.
Ship repair, shipbuilding and anti-corrosion services
From hull assembly and welding to the complex painting of icebreakers!
TECHNIJA specialists constantly update their knowledge, participate in seminars and trainings of equipment and material manufacturers every year, and devote a lot of time and attention to competence development. Our team has certified specialists with many years of experience – technicians, electricians, MIG/MAG/TIG welders, structural assemblers, pipe fitters, sandblasters, painters, and a Frosio Level 3 top-level international anti-corrosion inspector.
Since the company’s inception, its successful projects have been welcomed not only by Lithuanian clients, but also by clients in other countries.